COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- You may generally browse our Site without providing us with any personally identifiable information. We collect the following information from you:
- Information given by you – Information given by you to register to enter on our Sites or in the context of using it, such as username and password.
- Other personally identifiable information – Name, title, company name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, etc. that you provide to use when you register on the Site or any other personal data that you upload to the Site.
- Your social network profile names (e.g. Google, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT WILL BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES:
- 1. Register you for an account on the Site
- 2.Communicate with you regarding your account and goods you sell or purchase and understand your needs better
- 3.Supply you with the answer for the requested query
- 4.Inform you about new features, products, and services that we believe may be of interest to you, if you have not opted-out of receiving such information
- 5.Contact you about reviews and to request your feedback about our quality of services
- 6.Improve and personalize our Site
- 7.Customize our advertising and marketing aiming your needs
- 8.Detect fraud, illegal activities or security breaches
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We are not endorsing any third party websites or ads that you might come across in our website. Reference to third party products and services, if any, is done only to help in your better knowledge and understanding. We have no control over websites, contents, products, advertisement, and services maintained by third parties on our website. In case you use or acknowledge any services offered by them, it would be at your own risk and we do not assume any liability whatsoever.
Disclosure of Information
- Yoobe Inc. will not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior consent. Yoobe Inc. may combine your information with information it collects from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Yoobe Inc. ’s services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Yoobe Inc. or participate in its ad-customization programs, simply opt-out as set forth in the email or send us an email, indicating your preference.
- Yoobe Inc. will disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Yoobe Inc. or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Yoobe Inc. ; (c) enforce our policies; (d) respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others; (e) protect the personal safety of users of Yoobe Inc. or the public; or (f) report suspected illegal activity or fraud. All such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- If you choose to pay for a transaction through our Site, Yoobe Inc. may also share your personal information with a third-party payment processor, such as Stripe, to complete the transaction. Such third parties may collect personal data from you as set forth in their privacy policies.
- Yoobe Inc. may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Yoobe Inc. recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. Yoobe Inc. does not target its Service to children under 13. Yoobe Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that information. If your child has provided personally identifiable information, please contact us so we can delete it. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any personally identifiable information.
- The Site uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site. You can read more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Yoobe Inc. tracks users over time but only over our own subdomain websites. We record users’ use of the Service and the pages that they visit. We do not follow browser do not track signals.
- Third party providers of external services like web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics may track users over time and over our Site and third party websites and such third parties may also place cookies, via our Site. You can read more about privacy and cookies set by Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Email: email@example.com
Security of your Personal Information
- We may employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice, that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We store and process your information on our servers that use reasonable firewalls to prevent data loss, data theft, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, or alteration.
Individuals who have been granted access to personal information are aware of their responsibilities to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of that information. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will always remain private. Yoobe Inc. retains your personal information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take other actions as permitted by law.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
- Any user with an account on the Site may review, update, correct or delete personal information in that user’s profile by contacting us or by editing the relevant part of the profile. If you would like us to cancel your Yoobe Inc. account, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation or a legitimate business reason to retain the information contained in your Yoobe Inc. account. Please note that, if you cancel your Yoobe Inc. account, any reviews or other content you have posted to the Site may, in our discretion, remain publicly viewable via the Site, except as prohibited by applicable laws. Please see below for privacy contact information.
Users Outside of the United States